Close

    • Motiv single turbo N54 335i at 720 whp vs. blown C6 Z06, twin turbo Boss Coyote, and twin turbo Camaro SS LS3

      A stout N54 here going up against some stout competition. The E92 335i has a Motiv single turbo N54 kit and said to be making roughly 720 horsepower at the wheels. This is a manual transmission example as well.


      The 335i takes on a blown C6 Z06 first. It is also said to have about 720 whp but the 335i pulls it up top each run.

      Next up is the twin turbo Boss 302 Coyote said to be at around 14 psi of boost. Who knows what the full specs are but the Mustang has no trouble with the BMW. There is a run with a missed gear but even when the 335i shifts correctly it's game over.

      The final run against a twin turbo Camaro SS is cut off when the Camaro starts to pull away for whatever reason.


      This article was originally published in forum thread: Motiv single turbo N54 335i at 720 whp vs. blown C6 Z06, twin turbo Boss Coyote, and twin turbo Camaro SS LS3 started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 5 Comments
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Good runs but I doubt the c6z is at 720whp.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
        Good runs but I doubt the c6z is at 720whp.
        Considering its weight probably not but then again a centri blower doesn't have a ton of area under the curve.

        Without dynos to look at, we're just guessing.
      1. gzim335's Avatar
        gzim335 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Considering its weight probably not but then again a centri blower doesn't have a ton of area under the curve.

        Without dynos to look at, we're just guessing.
        centri or not its still a ls7,at 720whp would've put lengths on that 335
        140 plus trap car
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gzim335 Click here to enlarge
        centri or not its still a ls7,at 720whp would've put lengths on that 335
        140 plus trap car
        I agree but look at the result.

        If he's making less than 720 whp why does he even have a blower?
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I agree but look at the result.

        If he's making less than 720 whp why does he even have a blower?
        Maybe no blower? lol

        This is me making 680whp vs NA Z06@600whp. I barely started creeping after 150+